Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Girls Have Arrived

After checking out the Krizia/Stuart Weitzman sale at Soiffer Haskin (um, sit this one out, although there are some lovely Krizia winter coats), I dropped by Payless on 34th & Broadway and found:

The Alice + Olivia for Payless shoes, I'm so excited. The adrenaline really kicked in with the polka dots ($30), but crashed a little when I saw the black wedge ($40). It looked unimpressive in the box, but no worries; it's great and stylish on the foot and is even comfortable, big platform and all. Go now and buy it, you'll probably be the first because the Alice + Olivia collection isn't even on the Payless website yet. Looks like someone sneaked them in overnight, very sly and VIP-y. Shhhh.

Payless, 110 W. 34th @ Broadway

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo cute. I especially like the polka-dot flats - I'd like them in both colors!

I just found some of Alice & Olivia's Fall 2008 designs that were recently unveiled at the shows, and they are giving me fits. A few faves are on my site, and the link to the whole collections is there too.

It's gonna be hard to wait 'til fall for these...

Anonymous said...

Whoops, should have listed my web address - http://www.modernlunacy.com - so you could peep 'em.

Guess I should lay off the tequila. And the dirty martinis too.

Girdle Girl said...

Oh...wow spotty shoes!! Gotta love those!